Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2011

Huge price increases at Greensboro cannery effective Monday Apr. 4

(I wish this was an April Fool's joke but its not.)

Email I just got from the Greensboro Cannery from Brother Midkiff:

"I received an email this morning advising that price changes will be effective at the canneries all over the U.S. this coming Monday and the price list will be updated online today. I don't have a current price list here at home with me, but the new price list, if memory serves correctly, milk is going up $5 per bag, sugar up $4 per bag, apples up $11 pre box, carrots and onions up but I dont remember the current price, oats up about $7 per bag and wheat up about $4 per bag. If any of you are wanting to come to the cannery today before the price change, I can meet you there. call me on my cell phone at 336-287-1767"
-Brother Midkiff

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the heads up! I was just at our cannery this week and they werent aware when prices would rise - go figure it would be the next week!

    ReplyDelete