Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

No Water Today

Remember I mentioned that I had signed up to do the 7-Day Challenge on FoodStorageMadeEasy.net? I have been looking forward to it for a couple of months, because I think I will really learn a lot from doing it.

Well, I found out it is beginning today. The Mock Disaster for Day 1 is "Water Contamination". So the assignment for the participants is that we can't use any water from the tap today.

http://foodstoragemadeeasy.net/2010/09/14/the-7-day-challenge-day-1-tuesday/


I had to immediately turn off the water to my house. Then I walked in and saw how messy my kitchen is. It looks like I am going to have to hand wash all these dishes using water I have stored in bottles. And I have to heat it on the stove. Plus I am going to have to figure out how to wash my hair and get clean, because I have a stake baby quilt worknight tonight at the Morrisville ward.

I will report more tomorrow. I can't wait to find out what tomorrow's challenge is.

(If anyone wants to participate, go to their website and sign up. Or if you just want to pay attention but not participate, watch their blog and their Facebook page every day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment