Search This Blog

Friday, September 24, 2010

Bottles of Water Per Day


(Each photo shows one day of water use.)

Last week, while I was doing the 7-Day Challenge, there were two different days where I had to pretend that I had no tap water.

There are three of us in our house. But two of them were mostly gone all day, so they used water elsewhere. I was very frugal with my bottles of water, so this is not too realistic (I did no laundry, washed very few dishes, didn't wash my hair, and hardly flushed the toilets.) But you can see how many bottles of water I used (for drinking, cooking, flushing toilets and washing hands) on each of the days.

This is THE VERY MINIMUM I would possibly plan on. There is no way I could have lived on less than this, and I could definitely have used a lot more.



No comments:

Post a Comment