Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

"Food Storage Pep Talk", by FoodStorageMadeEasy

Here is a link to the abbreviated version of a slide show made by Julie and Jodi of FoodStorageMadeEasy. It is their pep talk to people who have not started getting food storage yet. Is that you?

http://foodstoragemadeeasy.net/2010/05/05/food-storage-pep-talk/

And, by the way, I am going to be giving a pep talk at church this Sunday, Aug. 29. I will be giving a powerpoint presentation at the combined Priesthood/Relief Society meeting the third hour, on Food Storage.


ONE MORE THING:
Who wants to do the 7-Day Challenge with me?


On FoodStorageMadeEasy, they are holding a 7 Day Challenge. You must sign up for it. Then on an undisclosed day in September, they will announce that it is beginning. For 7 days you will have different scenarios that you must deal with, and you can't go to the store or spend any money. I am very excited to do this, and wish some people in my ward would do it with me. Click on this link to read all about it:
http://foodstoragemadeeasy.net/2010/08/25/7-day-challenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment