Search This Blog

Sunday, December 25, 2011

If I were Santa

Merry Christmas!
If I were Santa I would give you all the food, cash and necessities to get you and yours through your lean times. But, alas, I don't have the resources to do that and besides, becoming self-reliant through provident livingis something the Lord wants us to choose to do for ourselves. So, here is my preparedness present to you:

http://peaceofpreparedness.com


This website is Debbie Kent's accumulation of preparedness information and motivational talks. It teaches us how to live providently so that we can provide for ourselves and our loved ones now and during hard times. The site has a vast and wonderful Resource Library and continues to be my favorite preparedness site so I keep on recommending it for your preparedness questions.

(I plagiarized this post from another preparedness person, but I feel the same way about Debbie Kent's website.  So consider this post "re-gifted".)

No comments:

Post a Comment