Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Home visits to my ward members?

I was wondering how I could better magnify my calling of Relief Society emergency preparedness rep.

 Our ward family history representative offers to visit people in their homes to teach them to use New Family Search, so I thought I could also offer to do home visits to teach ward members about food storage.

I know there are people with questions:  How much food storage do I need?  Where can I store it?  Is my food storage too old?  How can I store water safely?  Maybe you would get your questions answered better if you had an hour to ask me,  during a time when it is convenient for you.

If you are in my ward, and want me to come over and help you to organize or plan your food storage, or help you find places to store it, I would be happy to be a resource for you.  Look up my name and number in our ward directory and give me a call or email me for an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment