I am our ward's Provident Living specialist. This blog will be the place to store all the handouts and information I give out to my ward in North Carolina.
Not an official site affiliated with our church, all views are solely the result of my personal study and are shared as a help to others.
Search This Blog
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Vacuum sealed chocolate got too hot
We moved into a new house last fall, and later found these melted chocolate chips that I had vacuum sealed the previous year. We think they got too hot in the truck.
I was going to throw them away, but my husband said, "Don't throw it away. That chocolate is still good."
He melted the chocolate in the bottle in a pot of water, and dipped graham crackers in it. Mmmm mmm good! I'm so glad I didn't throw those jars all away.