Search This Blog

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Gamma Seal lids on sale

http://beprepared.com/category.asp?c=444&name=Gamma%2520Seals&sid=INEM923&EID=ALL1210&lm=emer&bhcd2=1291399336

These lids are on sale at Emergency Essentials for $6.49 each.   I really like having these Gamma Seal lids on my food storage buckets.  They screw on and off, and I only keep them on the buckets that I am currently using.  (All my other unopened buckets still have the standard lids, you have to get those off with a special tool or break all your fingernails.)

I only own about 7 of these, in all different colors.  To attach them to a bucket, you have to take off the old lid, hammer the new ring onto the bucket, and then screw the removable center on and off.  The ring is on there permanently.  When the food inside the bucket is gone, I will dump more food in.

No comments:

Post a Comment